Tuesday 26 April 2011

Feeling Emotional

So I feel like I'm starting to make progress socially. I've become closer to this girl from my ward, who also struggles socially and spiritually. Her mum is quite similar to mine, so we understand each other. Last Sunday I actually felt good being there. I enjoyed teaching the young women. The talk with Bishop went well. I received some good news, that I will share that with you all next week. I even taught YSA at FHE on Monday and enjoyed it. I looked after my nieces all weekend too, it was lovely having. It was a good Easter weekend. I've had a smile on my face, in front of my friends and family. But truthfully, I'm an emotional wreck. My dad sat us all around the table on Sunday and told us he is hoping the house will be sold in 3 months and he advised us to leave in 6 weeks. So I have £3.50 to my name, no job and soon nowhere to live. So I'm freaking out, every time I think about it, I start crying. I haven't been as emotional as this since I was a teenager. My best friend who isn't talking to me, blanked me on Sunday. I wish that I could talk to her, she always seemed to help me feel better. But I am grateful to those that have spent time to listen to me and try to help me solve my problems. Particularly this one person, who has spent hours listening to me and helping me understand what I'm going through, spiritually and mentally. This world really does have some great people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment